PIA for Employees
- Corporate E-Mail
- Report a Safety Issue
- PIA NEW LOGO (White Back Ground)
- PIA NEW LOGO (Green Back Ground)
- EPR Performa
- Post Promulgation of PIAC (Conversion) Act 2016 Disclosure
- Board of Directors
- Corporate Safety, Quality & Environment Policy
- Corporate Reports
- Women Protection Committee
- Press Releases
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- PIA's Network
- PIA's Hub
- PIA Sports
- PIA Hajj & Umrah
- Flight Kitchens
PIA introduces new menu from today
Karachi; July 1, 2016
PIA, starting today, has introduced new menus for flights on all its domestic and international routes for both Business and Economy classes.
Chefs of PIA Food Services department have added some new dishes of chicken, mutton and fish to the menu in addition to additional variety of snacks and desserts.
The national flag carrier revises its menu after every quarter. New menus are prepared by the airline's Menu Preparation and Implementation Committee on the basis of customer feedback, with emphasis on fresh food, with new taste and improved presentation.