PIA for Employees
- Corporate E-Mail
- Report a Safety Issue
- PIA NEW LOGO (White Back Ground)
- PIA NEW LOGO (Green Back Ground)
- EPR Performa
- Post Promulgation of PIAC (Conversion) Act 2016 Disclosure
- Board of Directors
- Corporate Safety, Quality & Environment Policy
- Corporate Reports
- Women Protection Committee
- Press Releases
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- PIA's Network
- PIA's Hub
- PIA Sports
- PIA Hajj & Umrah
- Flight Kitchens
Update on Hajj Operation
Karachi; October 2, 2016
During its post hajj operation started on September 17, 2016 PIA has so far transported more than 26,000 hujjaj on 57 special hajj flights and 52 scheduled flights.
Initially the special hajj flights were operated from Jeddah while last night this operation was started from Madina as well, when PK-3244 was operated for Quetta, carrying 207 passengers.
PIA would operate 126 special hajj flights from Jeddah and Madina to various cities of Pakistan this year, in addition to its scheduled flights. PIA's post-hajj operation would continue till October 16, 2016.