PIA for Employees
- Corporate E-Mail
- Report a Safety Issue
- PIA NEW LOGO (White Back Ground)
- PIA NEW LOGO (Green Back Ground)
- EPR Performa
- Post Promulgation of PIAC (Conversion) Act 2016 Disclosure
- Board of Directors
- Corporate Safety, Quality & Environment Policy
- Corporate Reports
- Women Protection Committee
- Press Releases
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- PIA's Network
- PIA's Hub
- PIA Sports
- PIA Hajj & Umrah
- Flight Kitchens
PIA adjusts Umra passengers in Saudi Air flights
Karachi; February 05, 2016
Around 700 Umra zaireen stranded in Jeddah have reached Karachi and Islamabad on two flights of Saudi Airlines today.
On its way back the flight from Karachi, taking off a short while ago, carried around 300 Umra zaireen, while the flight from Islamabad would take off at around 5:30 pm taking along nearly 400 Umra zaireen.
Four more similar specially arranged Saudi Airlines flights have been arranged till 8th February.