PIA for Employees
- Corporate E-Mail
- Report a Safety Issue
- PIA NEW LOGO (White Back Ground)
- PIA NEW LOGO (Green Back Ground)
- EPR Performa
- Post Promulgation of PIAC (Conversion) Act 2016 Disclosure
- Board of Directors
- Corporate Safety, Quality & Environment Policy
- Corporate Reports
- Women Protection Committee
- Press Releases
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- PIA's Network
- PIA's Hub
- PIA Sports
- PIA Hajj & Umrah
- Flight Kitchens
Chairman, CEO PIA extend condolences to bereaved families
Karachi; December 7, 2016
Chairman PIA Mr. Azam Saigol and CEO Mr. Bernd Hildenbrand have expressed deep grief and sorrow over the tragic incident involving crash of PIA's ATR-42 (AP-BHO) aircraft this afternoon and extended heartfelt condolences to the families of those who lost their lives.
On their directions, as per international aviation requirement, an Emergency Response Center has been established at PIA Headquarters Karachi from where senior PIA management has been monitoring the situation since the incident took place.
An inquiry has also been ordered into the incident.