PIA for Employees
- Corporate E-Mail
- Report a Safety Issue
- PIA NEW LOGO (White Back Ground)
- PIA NEW LOGO (Green Back Ground)
- EPR Performa
- Post Promulgation of PIAC (Conversion) Act 2016 Disclosure
- Board of Directors
- Corporate Safety, Quality & Environment Policy
- Corporate Reports
- Women Protection Committee
- Press Releases
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- PIA's Network
- PIA's Hub
- PIA Sports
- PIA Hajj & Umrah
- Flight Kitchens
Karachi; December 7, 2016
We deeply regret to announce that a PIA aircraft ATR-42 (AP-BHO) crashed near Havelian at 1642 hrs PST today, 7th December 2016. No further details of the accident are available at the moment. 42 passengers, five crew members and one ground engineer were on board.
Rescue efforts are under way and we are also ascertaining the extent of damage to life of those on board the aircraft. PIA is doing everything possible to help the families of passengers and crew members for first hand information regarding the incident and damage.
The crash site is near a small village called Saddha Batolni near Havelian.