PIA for Employees
- Corporate E-Mail
- Report a Safety Issue
- PIA NEW LOGO (White Back Ground)
- PIA NEW LOGO (Green Back Ground)
- EPR Performa
- Post Promulgation of PIAC (Conversion) Act 2016 Disclosure
- Board of Directors
- Corporate Safety, Quality & Environment Policy
- Corporate Reports
- Women Protection Committee
- Press Releases
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- PIA's Network
- PIA's Hub
- PIA Sports
- PIA Hajj & Umrah
- Flight Kitchens
PIA sends two 777 planes to bring back stranded Umra Zaireen
Islamabad; February 07, 2016
Keeping in view the difficulties being faced by Umra zaireen stranded in Saudi Arabia due to ongoing strike by PIA unions, two Boeing 777 planes have been sent to Jeddah to bring back around 800 of them.
To provide relief to Umra zaireen, all departments of PIA worked as a great team and made these flights possible. All PIA staff members have been requested to resume duties and save their airline.
The flights operating as PK-741 and PK-7329 departed at around 2 am.
PIA is doing its best to look after its passengers and feels profoundly sorry for the inconvenience caused to all valued PIA passengers due to illegal strike.