PIA for Employees
- Corporate E-Mail
- Report a Safety Issue
- PIA NEW LOGO (White Back Ground)
- PIA NEW LOGO (Green Back Ground)
- EPR Performa
- Post Promulgation of PIAC (Conversion) Act 2016 Disclosure
- Board of Directors
- Corporate Safety, Quality & Environment Policy
- Corporate Reports
- Women Protection Committee
- Press Releases
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- PIA's Network
- PIA's Hub
- PIA Sports
- PIA Hajj & Umrah
- Flight Kitchens
Karachi; August 8, 2016
Reference media queries it is confirmed that a PIA aircraft, which was operating as PK-451, developed hydraulics problem due to which the aircraft had to land back at Islamabad airport.
After safe normal landing the aircraft could not be stopped on the runway and veered off.
All crew members and passengers are safe. Passengers have disembarked safely through the normal step. An inquiry into the incident is under way.