PIA for Employees
- Corporate E-Mail
- Report a Safety Issue
- PIA NEW LOGO (White Back Ground)
- PIA NEW LOGO (Green Back Ground)
- EPR Performa
- Post Promulgation of PIAC (Conversion) Act 2016 Disclosure
- Board of Directors
- Corporate Safety, Quality & Environment Policy
- Corporate Reports
- Women Protection Committee
- Press Releases
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- PIA's Network
- PIA's Hub
- PIA Sports
- PIA Hajj & Umrah
- Flight Kitchens
PIA spokesman's statement on Dubai incident
Karachi; January 9, 2016
Regarding media queries about a PIA flight leaving behind dead body of a Pakistani at Dubai airport Spokesman PIA has clarified that the incident took place yesterday due to negligence on the part of the staff of local handling company.
He said PIA's Dubai office has lodged an official complaint with the company and their concerned staff has been suspended while investigation is underway. The dead body was sent to Lahore on the next available PIA flight via Karachi.
It may also be noted that PIA is the only airline in the world which carries dead bodies of country's nationals along with one dependent free of charge, he added.