PIA for Employees
- Corporate E-Mail
- Report a Safety Issue
- PIA NEW LOGO (White Back Ground)
- PIA NEW LOGO (Green Back Ground)
- EPR Performa
- Post Promulgation of PIAC (Conversion) Act 2016 Disclosure
- Board of Directors
- Corporate Safety, Quality & Environment Policy
- Corporate Reports
- Women Protection Committee
- Press Releases
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- PIA's Network
- PIA's Hub
- PIA Sports
- PIA Hajj & Umrah
- Flight Kitchens
Karachi; August 10, 2016
Reference media reports regarding the incident that happened to an A320 aircraft at Islamabad airport a couple of days ago it is clarified that all PIA flights undergo a thorough security check.
As per standard procedures the said flight PK-451 also went through a security check and departed only after being cleared by security.
Similarly on the technical side, the aircraft was cleared by the engineer on duty before proceeding.
The incident is being investigated internally by Safety department and externally by SIB(Safety Investigation Board) of CAA.