PIA for Employees
- Corporate E-Mail
- Report a Safety Issue
- PIA NEW LOGO (White Back Ground)
- PIA NEW LOGO (Green Back Ground)
- EPR Performa
- Post Promulgation of PIAC (Conversion) Act 2016 Disclosure
- Board of Directors
- Corporate Safety, Quality & Environment Policy
- Corporate Reports
- Women Protection Committee
- Press Releases
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- PIA's Network
- PIA's Hub
- PIA Sports
- PIA Hajj & Umrah
- Flight Kitchens
Karachi; August 18, 2016
16 passengers travelling today on PIA Premier flight PK-757 from Lahore to London were not able to board as they showed up very late.
These passengers reported around 30 minutes before the flight time when check-in counters had already been closed.
Passengers are encouraged to report three hours before the scheduled departure time for international flights, and if they do not report one hour before the flight time, boarding cards are issued to chance passengers. This is an international norm which all airlines follow.
These passengers have been accommodated free of cost in the next available flights.