PIA for Employees
- Corporate E-Mail
- Report a Safety Issue
- PIA NEW LOGO (White Back Ground)
- PIA NEW LOGO (Green Back Ground)
- EPR Performa
- Post Promulgation of PIAC (Conversion) Act 2016 Disclosure
- Board of Directors
- Corporate Safety, Quality & Environment Policy
- Corporate Reports
- Women Protection Committee
- Press Releases
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- PIA's Network
- PIA's Hub
- PIA Sports
- PIA Hajj & Umrah
- Flight Kitchens
Karachi; December 23, 2015
Yesterday union protesters entered data center.
Due to industrial dispute (protest by PIA unions) six PIA flights were delayed yesterday as protesters entered the main data center and situation room at PIA headquarters pulling out cables and shutting down computer systems. Due to this, PIA's entire system remained suspended for nearly three hours.
PIA management has requested unions leaders to ensure that these nerve centers of the airline remain out of bounds for angry protesters as any damage to the system can have serious consequences for the passengers as well as the airline.