PIA for Employees
- Corporate E-Mail
- Report a Safety Issue
- PIA NEW LOGO (White Back Ground)
- PIA NEW LOGO (Green Back Ground)
- EPR Performa
- Post Promulgation of PIAC (Conversion) Act 2016 Disclosure
- Board of Directors
- Corporate Safety, Quality & Environment Policy
- Corporate Reports
- Women Protection Committee
- Press Releases
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- PIA's Network
- PIA's Hub
- PIA Sports
- PIA Hajj & Umrah
- Flight Kitchens
PIA reschedules few Islamabad flights due to runway closure
Karachi; August 24, 2016
PIA has rescheduled few of its flights to and from Islamabad in view of runway closure from 1300 hrs to 1800 hrs tomorrow, August 25, 2016.
In particular, PK-701 for Manchester would now take off at 1230 hrs as against the scheduled time of 1445 hrs. Similarly PK-211 for Dubai would now depart at 1245 hrs whereas its previously scheduled departure time was 1315 hrs.
PIA call center is informing the passengers on their phone numbers provided at the time of booking.