PIA for Employees
- Corporate E-Mail
- Report a Safety Issue
- PIA NEW LOGO (White Back Ground)
- PIA NEW LOGO (Green Back Ground)
- EPR Performa
- Post Promulgation of PIAC (Conversion) Act 2016 Disclosure
- Board of Directors
- Corporate Safety, Quality & Environment Policy
- Corporate Reports
- Women Protection Committee
- Press Releases
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- PIA's Network
- PIA's Hub
- PIA Sports
- PIA Hajj & Umrah
- Flight Kitchens
PIA management requests union leaders not to close down offices
Karachi; January 25, 2016
PIA management has requested the union leaders not to close down PIA's offices as it may result in causing inconvenience to passengers across the country, PIA spokesman said in a statement issued here this evening.
He said the airline's management has requested all the employees to join hands and support the management in the revival of the national flag carrier.
Any disruption in flight schedule will not only cause huge losses to the national airline and compromise PIA's standards and productivity but also create problems for the travelers, he added.