PIA for Employees
- Corporate E-Mail
- Report a Safety Issue
- PIA NEW LOGO (White Back Ground)
- PIA NEW LOGO (Green Back Ground)
- EPR Performa
- Post Promulgation of PIAC (Conversion) Act 2016 Disclosure
- Board of Directors
- Corporate Safety, Quality & Environment Policy
- Corporate Reports
- Women Protection Committee
- Press Releases
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- PIA's Network
- PIA's Hub
- PIA Sports
- PIA Hajj & Umrah
- Flight Kitchens
PIA starts issuing automated duty roster for crew
Karachi; March 25, 2016
PIA has started issuing fully automated duty rosters for cabin and cockpit crew, starting from the month of April 2016.
This is the first time PIA has established a fair and transparent system of allocation of assignments for PIA's crew.
More than a year ago Special Assistant to PM on Aviation, Mr. Shujaat Azeem and then Chairman PIA, Mr. Nasser NS Jaffer had taken this initiative in order to stop manual intervention in this process and check possible malpractices and influence.
PIA's Central Reservation Control center is also in the process of being shifted to Islamabad to streamline the reservation and ticketing process.