PIA for Employees
- Corporate E-Mail
- Report a Safety Issue
- PIA NEW LOGO (White Back Ground)
- PIA NEW LOGO (Green Back Ground)
- EPR Performa
- Post Promulgation of PIAC (Conversion) Act 2016 Disclosure
- Board of Directors
- Corporate Safety, Quality & Environment Policy
- Corporate Reports
- Women Protection Committee
- Press Releases
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- PIA's Network
- PIA's Hub
- PIA Sports
- PIA Hajj & Umrah
- Flight Kitchens
PIA Training Centre to start 12-week Cabin Crew training
Karachi; August 26, 2016
PIA Training Centre (PTC) is starting a 12-week Cabin Crew Basic Training program for the newly recruited cabin crew.
Around 100 newly inducted participants will be trained on A330-300 aircraft, keeping in view the planned expansion of Premier service.
The training program will include a combination of theory as well as practical hands on training.
Following modules would be covered in the training:
- * Aviation Indoctrination
- * Duties and responsibilities as a Cabin Crew
- * Grooming and Personality Development
- * Announcement Training.
- * In Flight Service Procedures including mockup training
- * Customer care and Customer service procedures
- * Safety Equipment Procedures (SEP)
- * Emergency Procedures
- * Aviation First Aid
- * Aviation Security
- * Crew Resource Management
- * Dangerous Goods Regulations
PIA Training Centre have one of the most advanced Airline training infrastructures approved by local and international regulatory authorities such as CAA, ICAO and IATA.
CEO PIA Mr. Bernd Hildenbrand regarded this as an important step towards bringing about improvement in PIA's service and giving young dedicated people the chance to realize their professional dreams.
Specialized instructors have been assigned at PTC for imparting professional training to those who fly, and to those who do service and maintenance of various types of aircraft (B-747-200, A-310, A-300, B-737, B-777). Training facilities available also include flight simulators which are used in the transition and recurrent training of pilots and other operational crew.
During the past, for many years the PTC has played a key role in providing training to a large number of pilots, engineers, flight stewards/stewardesses, traffic and sales personnel from over 30 airlines and associated agencies worldwide, mostly from Asian and African countries.