PIA for Employees
- Corporate E-Mail
- Report a Safety Issue
- PIA NEW LOGO (White Back Ground)
- PIA NEW LOGO (Green Back Ground)
- EPR Performa
- Post Promulgation of PIAC (Conversion) Act 2016 Disclosure
- Board of Directors
- Corporate Safety, Quality & Environment Policy
- Corporate Reports
- Women Protection Committee
- Press Releases
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- PIA's Network
- PIA's Hub
- PIA Sports
- PIA Hajj & Umrah
- Flight Kitchens
PIA rebuts news about fault in radar system
Karachi; January 26, 2016
Spokesman PIA has rebutted the news item being reported by a segment of media, alleging that radar system was not functional in yesterday's Lahore-Karachi flight PK-307.
Regarding the news as baseless the spokesman said that due to unfavorable weather en route the flight experienced some turbulence which can in no way be termed as breaking down of system. Clear air turbulence is a normal phenomenon experienced worldwide in aviation industry, he said.
The spokesman added that safety of passengers is always topmost priority for PIA and its pilots and crew are trained never to let it compromise.