PIA for Employees
- Corporate E-Mail
- Report a Safety Issue
- PIA NEW LOGO (White Back Ground)
- PIA NEW LOGO (Green Back Ground)
- EPR Performa
- Post Promulgation of PIAC (Conversion) Act 2016 Disclosure
- Board of Directors
- Corporate Safety, Quality & Environment Policy
- Corporate Reports
- Women Protection Committee
- Press Releases
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- PIA's Network
- PIA's Hub
- PIA Sports
- PIA Hajj & Umrah
- Flight Kitchens
Spokesman's statement about Hajj matters
Karachi; March 31, 2016
Spokesman PIA has clarified that media reports about any delay on the part of PIA in submitting hajj fares to the Ministry of Religious Affairs (MoRA) and not submitting the hajj flights schedule in time are not correct.
In fact, he said, PIA has already submitted details about Hajj fares to MoRA. It may be noted that PIA's Hajj operation would be carried out on no-profit no-loss basis, therefore Hujjaj would be offered minimum possible fares, he added.
The Spokesman also said that Saudi Civil Aviation Authority's deadline for submission of hajj flights schedule for all airlines is 22nd April 2016 and PIA would definitely submit its schedule well in time.