|Overseas Toll Free Numbers|
|8000-914-0002||UAE / Toll Free|
|808-234-6321||UK / Toll Free|
|800-850-0150||Saudi Arabia / Toll Free|
|1-844-682-5260||USA / Toll Free|
|1-844-315-5983||Canada / Toll Free|
|800-90-0561||France / Toll Free|
|Click here for more Countries|
Conditions and Penalties
Penalties/Charges for tickets issued from Kathmandu to travel PK International sectors
|(Effective 01st JAN, 2009 till Further Notice)|
|Originating Segment (For travel from Kathmandu)||Return Segment (For travel to Kathmandu)|
|Applicable within four hours of flight departure||Charge USD 20/- (FOR PAK)||Charge USD 20/- (FOR PAK)|
|or after flight departure||Charge USD 50/- (FOR 6TH FREEDOM TRAFFIC)||Charge USD 50/- (FOR 6TH FREEDOM TRAFFIC)|
|Fully Unutilized ticket||Half/Partially Utilized tickets|
|In case ticket is FULLY UNUTILIZED||In case Ticket is Half/Partially Utilized i.e. one or more segments have been travelled by the passenger,|
|USD 20/- will be charged as refund charges||Deduct one way fare of the travelled segment/segments|
- The above charges apply only for tickets issued in Kathmandu and travel originating from Kathmandu.
- Charge(s)/Penalty(ies) apply to adult, child and infant (occupying a seat).
- Charge(s)/Penalty(ies) shall be levied in addition to any applicable difference of fare that may be due to change of seasonality, class of travel or any other reason.
- Refund not applicable on remaining flight(s) if ticket is utilized out of sequence.
- Charges will be Waived in case of death of passenger (official documents required)
- Void Charges: Not applicable.
- Above Conditions /Penalties apply both on tickets issued by PIA offices and agents.
- In case of applicability of More than one penalty, only one penalty/charge which ever is higher will be payable.
- Change of Booking Charges on International Tickets will not be applicable in case of any Change in Reservation on Pure Domestic Sector within Pakistan.
- These Changes will be applicable through out the year.
- Any change made within four hours of flight departure will be consider equivalent to NO-Show; and No-Show charges will be collected.