Conditions and Penalties
Fare Conditions applicable for travel originating from Kuala Lumpur on PIA’s International sectors
The charges mentioned apply to each passenger on the itinerary ( adult, child and/or infant occupying a seat).
These conditions are applicable on regular fares. Special/promotional fares are for limited time periods and may have different fare conditions. Please note that if more than one fare condition is used to arrive at a fare, the most restrictive condition applies for the itinerary.
|EX- Kuala Lumpur to Pakistan|
|Effective 22nd February 2016 till further Notice|
|MYR 150/ - (One COB is free of charge in either Direction if change is made beyond 07 days of flight departure)|
|Applicable after flight departure||Originating Segment (For travel from Kuala Lumpur)||Return Segment (For travel to Kuala Lumpur)|
|Charge MYR 200/-||Charge MYR 200/-|
|Fully Unutilized ticket||Half/Partially Utilized tickets|
|In case ticket is FULLY UNUTILIZED MYR 150/- will be charged as refund charges||In case Ticket is Half/Partially Utilized i.e. one or more segments have been travelled by the passenger, One way fare of the travelled segment/segments plus MYR 150/- will be charged as refund charges|
- The above charges apply only for tickets issued in Tokyo and travel originating from Tokyo.
- Charge(s)/Penalty(ies) apply to adult, child and infant (occupying a seat).
- Charge(s)/Penalty(ies) shall be levied in addition to any applicable difference of fare that may be due to change of seasonality, class of travel or any other reason.
- Refund not applicable on remaining flight(s) if ticket is utilized out of sequence.
- Charges will be Waived in case of death of passenger (official documents required)
- Void Charges: Not applicable.
- Above Conditions /Penalties apply both on tickets issued by PIA offices and agents.
- In case of applicability of More than one penalty, only one penalty/charge which ever is higher will be payable.
- Change of Booking Charges on International Tickets will not be applicable in case of any Change in Reservation on Pure Domestic Sector within Pakistan.
- These Changes will be applicable through out the year.
- No-show charges will apply after flight departure.