PIA HAJJ ADVISORY 2011
Home » PIA HAJJ ADVISORY 2011
- VALIDITY OF HAJJ VISAS
- Hajj visa is VALID only for travel to Jeddah, Makkah and Madinah.
- Umrah visa holders cannot use their visas for Hajj purpose.
- Additionally, Hajj visas are strictly not valid for work or residency purposes.
- The official Hajj Period is valid until 4th Zilhajj as per Saudi Government. The last day to enter for the purpose of Hajj is therefore 4th Zilhajj.
- Hajj Passengers will not be accepted for boarding to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia by Pakistan International Airlines after the last date of entry as set by the Saudi Ministry of Hajj.
- All pilgrims must leave the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia after Hajj, no later than the 10th of Muharram. The Saudi Government strictly forbids any pilgrims from staying in the country after the completion of Hajj.
AIRPORT TERMINALS TO BE USED DURING HAJJ
As per Saudi Government rules, Hajj Visa holders can Enter or Depart only from the following points:
- Jeddah (King Abdulaziz International Airport - KAIA) or
- Madinah (Prince Mohammed bin Abdulaziz Airport at Al-Madinah Al-Munawwarah) airports only.
Those who are holding valid Hajj visas will be permitted to Enter & Depart from Hajj Terminals only (use of the regular Airport Terminals is not permitted during Hajj).
Muslim Passengers holding Visit or Business visas are not permitted to arrive at Jeddah or Madinah airports during Hajj. However, they can enter via Riyadh (RUH) or Dammam (DMM) airports.
Non-Muslim passengers holding Visit or Business visas are permitted to travel via any airport in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia during the Hajj Period.
- Travelers must carry vaccination certificates with them for inspection by the Saudi Authority at port of entry.
- No food products are allowed into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- In the event that pilgrims lose their passport, they should immediately report the loss to the same office appointed to take care of them during Hajj.
- Travelers should not overstay the time granted on the authorized visa.
7a) PAKISTAN INTERNATIONAL AIRLINES
- Toll free Number for entire Saudia Arabia: 800-844-0524
- City wise contact numbers are as follows:
7b) CONTACT NUMBERS OF PAKISTAN EMBASSY
Pakistani Consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Consulate of Pakistan in Saudi Arabia
N 17 E 7 Sector, Mushrefah
Ibrahim Al-Tassan Street 19
Building No. 58
P.O. Box No. 182, Jeddah-21411
Tel: (+966-2) 6692371
Fax: (+966-2) 6693309
Pakistani Embassy in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Embassy of Pakistan in Saudi Arabia
Plot No. 21, Diplomatic Quarters
P.O. Box 94007
Tel: (+966-1) 4884111, 488 7272; 488 4222
Fax: (+966-1) 488795