Give flight to your dreams by joining the PIA family.
The PIA family works in a challenging and exciting environment. We strive to achieve the oft-impossible, with the support of good leadership, trust and teamwork. People are our priority, whether they work for us, or whether they travel with us.
PIA’s vision is to be a world class profitable airline that meets customer expectations through excellent services, on-time performance, innovative products and absolute safety. We employ over 8500 people with approximately 95% based in Pakistan, and together we fly over 5 million people every year across Pakistan and around the world.
PIA is an equal opportunities employer and aims to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives unfavorable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, color, ethnic origin, religion, or disability. All appointments are made on the basis of merit.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
APPLICATION SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR POST OF CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER - PIACL
- The applicant shall be required to complete and sign an Application Form, attached as Annexure “A” to these Guidelines, to demonstrate his fitness and propriety for the position of the Chief Executive Officer.
- Applicant shall provide his/her complete CV.
- Copies of the degrees/testimonials, duly verified by the Higher Education Commission or the professional body or association (whichever is relevant), experience certificates, national identity card and 02 recent passport size photographs are to be submitted along with the application.
- The applicant shall also submit a declaration on a non-judicial stamp paper of 100 Rupees value, attached as Annexure “B” to these Guidelines, that he/she is not ineligible to act as a Chief Executive Officer, in accordance with the provisions of the Company's Ordinance-1984, Public Sector Companies (Corporate Governance) Rules-2013 amended 2017 and Public Sector Companies (Appointment of Chief Executive) Guidelines-2015. (Fit & Proper Criteria attached as Annexure “C”)
- The applications completed in all respect (as mentioned above) must reach the following address through courier not later than 11th April, 2022:
DGM RECRUITMENT & PLACEMENT,
PIA BOOKING OFFICE, A.K FAZL UL HAQ ROAD, BLUE AREA ISLAMABAD 44000.