Although it is mandatory for customers to carry their original Credit/Debit cards used for issuance of online (web) tickets and PIA has the right to deny boarding if the customer is unable to produce the same at the time check-in. However, under extreme circumstances where the customer has lost the original Credit/Debit card or the issuing bank has replaced with new card, we may facilitate our valued customers subject to following conditions to avoid any inconvenience at the time of check-in at airport:
b) Provisioning of following documents:
- Incase of Lost Credit/Debit cards & Credit/Debit card reissuance by Bank
- Copy of New Credit/Debit Card.
- Copy of Credit/Debit card statement bearing online ticket purchase transaction.
- Letter from issuing bank confirming that the card has been lost & reissued.
- Copy of Identity document of Credit/Debit card holding customer (Passport & National ID).
- Personal signed indemnity to assume responsibility in the event of any charge-back claims on said Credit/Debit card.
(Click here to view Indemnity Form)
Policy on Out of Sequence Coupons
**Out of sequence coupons would not be accepted for travel.
Coupons must be lifted in right sequence e.g. Sequence 1 * KHI-LHR & Sequence 2 * LHR-KHI.