Management has approved the following policy for stretcher case on RM and non-RM flights on Domestic & International routes with immediate effect till further notice:-
a. For flights under Revenue Management:
The highest market selling fare of Economy class i.e. RBD “Y” shall be charged for each seat removed for stretcher. This shall be applicable on the entire PK network Domestic & International flights.
b. For Flights NOT under Revenue Management:
Economy class market selling fare i.e RBD “K” shall be charged for each seat removed for stretcher.
APPLICABLE TAXES/FUEL SURCHARGE ON STRETCHER CASES
All applicable taxes (such as RG, PK, SP1 etc) and fuel surcharge (YQ) will be charged only once per every stretcher case passenger.
Discounts: – No discounts whatsoever will be allowed on stretcher case.
a. STRETCHER PATIENT
- In the fare calculation box enter the applicable one way fare.
- Q must be entered at the end of the itinerary (code for surcharge to show extra fare).
- Total fare collected to be shown in fare and total boxes.
- The available RBD (market selling fare) in Economy class shall be charged.
- The ticket for the attendant will be issued in the normal manner except in the * endorsement box * enter the words * accompanying stretcher case *.
- The applicable fare shall be entered In the fare calculation box.
NOTE Stretcher case fare will not be based on any special, promotional or government directed discounted fares.
EXCESS BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE:
Applicable Free Baggage Allowance for single passenger will be entitled, however applicable excess baggage charges will be collected as per the existing policy.
CANCELLATION CHARGES/NOSHOW CHARGES/REFUND COB CHARGES:
- There shall be no cancellation charges/Refund Charges if the booking is cancelled 24 hours prior to departure.
- In case of cancellation within 24 hrs of flight departure, 10% of the fare charged to apply. Same policy to apply for refund.
WAIVER OF CANCELLATION – NOSHOW CHARGES:
Waiver shall be permissible only in case of Death on production of death certificate.
BOOKING STRETCHER FOR NON REVENUE PIA EMPLOYEE:
- Stretcher booking for non revenue shall be made exactly as per booking for revenue passenger ,but it will be subject to a letter from the Chief medical officer CMO the employee requires a stretcher.
- 15% of the applicable N class fare for the sector multiplied by the number of seats removed to be charged. Ticket issuance will be the same as advised for the Revenue passenger. This policy shall be restricted only for PK employees.