PIA for Employees
- Corporate E-Mail
- Report a Safety Issue
- PIA NEW LOGO (White Back Ground)
- PIA NEW LOGO (Green Back Ground)
- EPR Performa
- Post Promulgation of PIAC (Conversion) Act 2016 Disclosure
- Board of Directors
- Corporate Safety, Quality & Environment Policy
- Corporate Reports
- Women Protection Committee
- Press Releases
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- PIA's Network
- PIA's Hub
- PIA Sports
- PIA Hajj & Umrah
- Flight Kitchens
Islamabad; March 1, 2016
In response to media queries, Spokesman PIA has confirmed that a PIA aircraft had to perform evasive maneuvers due to close proximity of another airliner in Iran's airspace recently.
Both the aircrafts remained safe and no abrupt maneuvering was required. Iran's Air Traffic Control (ATC) was immediately informed, which directed the other air traffic accordingly, he said.
The Spokesman maintained that PIA aircraft was at the correct altitude and flying the correct route which was acknowledged by the Iranian ATC.