PIA for Employees
- Corporate E-Mail
- Report a Safety Issue
- PIA NEW LOGO (White Back Ground)
- PIA NEW LOGO (Green Back Ground)
- EPR Performa
- Post Promulgation of PIAC (Conversion) Act 2016 Disclosure
- Board of Directors
- Corporate Safety, Quality & Environment Policy
- Corporate Reports
- Women Protection Committee
- Press Releases
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- PIA's Network
- PIA's Hub
- PIA Sports
- PIA Hajj & Umrah
- Flight Kitchens
PIA's pre-hajj operation ends tomorrow
Karachi; September 4, 2016
PIA's pre-Hajj operation would come to an end tomorrow when last of the special hajj flights PK-2337 leaves Islamabad for Jeddah at 1430 hrs.
During its month-long pre-Hajj operation, started on August 4, PIA transported more than 51,000 intending hujjaj from ten cities of Pakistan including Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta, Faisalabad, Sialkot, Sukkur, Multan, Rahimyarkhan, on 268 flights including special hajj flights.
PIA's post-Hajj operation would start on September 17, lasting till October 16, 2016.