PIA for Employees
- Corporate E-Mail
- Report a Safety Issue
- PIA NEW LOGO (White Back Ground)
- PIA NEW LOGO (Green Back Ground)
- EPR Performa
- Post Promulgation of PIAC (Conversion) Act 2016 Disclosure
- Board of Directors
- Corporate Safety, Quality & Environment Policy
- Corporate Reports
- Women Protection Committee
- Press Releases
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- PIA's Network
- PIA's Hub
- PIA Sports
- PIA Hajj & Umrah
- Flight Kitchens
Karachi; December 17, 2016
Responding to media queries regarding the letter written by Civil Aviation Authority (CAA), Spokesman PIA has said that CAA is a regulatory body which issues instructions to all operating airlines from time to time. PIA complies with these instructions accordingly.
Regarding the shakedown tests of ATR aircraft please note that PIA has contacted Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), i.e. Pratt & Whitney, for obtaining their advice, on the directions of CAA.
This letter has been written after the December 7 crash but PIA has already been doing inspection and maintenance of its aircraft as per manuals at proper times in accordance with international standards.