|Overseas Toll Free Numbers|
|8000-914-0002||UAE / Toll Free|
|808-234-6321||UK / Toll Free|
|800-850-0150||Saudi Arabia / Toll Free|
|1-844-682-5260||USA / Toll Free|
|1-844-315-5983||Canada / Toll Free|
|800-90-0561||France / Toll Free|
|Click here for more Countries|
Product And Services
PIA Cargo Maxload is a one of its kind product primarily designed to cater to the needs of high density cargo (350 Kg / CBM or more) on subsidized rates.
Maxload provides a tailor made solution to the shippers who wish to move heavy density shipments, to any destination, even in low quantities, but on economical rates. Maxload provides our valued business partners with such an opportunity while not compromising on the service excellence.
- Primarily providing airport to airport services
- 20% discount on market rates on shipments having a density of (350 Kg / CBM)*
- No quantity restriction
- Smaller shipments also benefiting from the discount
- Full online track ‘n trace option
* Perishables & Dangerous Goods not included. Conditions may apply
- Boosts profitability through savings on freight charges
- Improves access to information about shipment whereabouts uptil delivery at destination
- Streamlining you entire air cargo supply chain
For more product information, please contact our Sales Offices and on UAN number 111-786-786 or please visit our website www.piac.aero
Product FlyerProduct flyer
Premium Freight is an airport to airport (to-door optional) time definite service product providing priority loading and a flown as booked status. Much like a Business Class passenger, Premium Freight would take priority offering priority handling, flown as booked status.
- Highest Priority Boarding (Confirmed Space)
- No Commodity Restriction (Except Perishable & Human Remains)
- Booking made on strictly flight specific basis.
- Complete on line tracking
- Money Back Guarantee (Premium Charges only)
- Available Space Guaranteed
- Human Remains would not be included in Premium Freight.
- Shipments will be accepted for PK network points only.
- The uplift guarantee covers only the airport-to-airport basis.
- The uplift guarantee applies to confirmed bookings only after the cargo is accepted at the airport warehouse at the station of uplift.
- The guarantee would not apply if the offloading or non-uplift is a result of delays or misconnection arising from late incoming aircraft, mechanical or technical faults.
- The guarantee would also not apply if no-uplift is a result of factors beyond PIA Cargo’s control (including, but not limited to, acts of God, riots, strikes, war, local disputes, weather conditions, third party disruptions and defaults or omissions made by the forwarder, shipper or the agent).
- Time definite delivery will enable your business to go further and achieve the required reputation.
- Enhanced control over the shipment will streamline the supply chain process.