PIA’s Symbol and Stock Exchange Information
Symbols: PIAA & PIAB
PIAA is an Ordinary ‘A’ Class Share with a face value of Rs.10 each
PIAB is an Ordinary ‘B’ Class Share with a face value of Rs.5 each
PIA is listed on Pakistan Stock Exchange
Pakistan Stock Exchange Limited
Stock Exchange Road
Office (92-21) 111-00-11-22
Fax (92-21) 3241 0825
(92-21) 3241 5136
Central Depository Company of Pakistan Limited
Shares Registrar Department CDC House
Sindhi Muslim Cooperative Housing Society
Customer Support Services Phone (Toll Free) 0800-CDCPL (23275)
Fax (92-21) 3432 6053
Elections of Board of Directors:
Notice AGM of 4th AGM (English / Urdu)
Proxy Form (English/Urdu)
Profile of Directors
Notice of Election of Directors
Ballot Paper for Election of Directors
In accordance with Clause 5.7.2 (c) of the Rule Book of Pakistan Stock Exchange, the Free-Float of Shares of Pakistan International Airlines Corporation Limited as on June 30, 2018
188,701,935 Ordinary ‘A’ Class Shares of Rs.10 each and
Privately Placed Term Finance Certificate of Rs.34 Billion
Privately Placed Sukuk of Rs.6.8 Billion
Code of Conduct:
- The corporation complies with all laws and regulations. All employees are expected to familiarize themselves with laws and regulations governing their individual areas of responsibility, and not to transgress them. If in doubt, employees are expected to seek advice. The Corporation believes in fair competition and supports appropriate competition laws without any bias.
- The Corporation is committed to provide services which consistently offer value in terms of price and quality and satisfy customer needs expectations. The Corporation believes in and fully adheres to the principles of reliability and credibility in its financial reporting and in transparency. The Directors and employees of the Corporation reject corruption in All form – direct, in direct, public or private and do not directly or indirectly engage in bribery, kick backs, payoff, or any other corrupt business practices.
- The Corporation expects its employees to abide by basic work ethics, whereby Corporation information and assets are not used for any personal advantage or gain. Any conflicts of interest should be avoided. Where it exists, it should be brought to the notice of the Management, and guidance sought.
The Corporation expects it employees to abide by the professional standards contained in PIAC Employees (Service& Discipline) Regulations – 1985 (as amended) and Personal Policies Manual (PPM), defining therein acceptable and unacceptable behaviors.
The Corporation expects its employee to take cognizance of the systems and controls which are in place for identification and redress of grievance arising from unethical practices.
- The Corporation expects its employees to take cognizance of the vision, mission and significant policies prepared & notified by the Corporation.
- The Corporation expects its employees to take cognizance of the following Corporate Core Values;
- Customers Expectation Convenience, caring and competitive tariff;
- Service: Personalized and courteous:
- Innovation: Cherishing new ideas, translating into actions,
- Integrity: Business, ethics, accountability and transparency;
- Cohesiveness: Respect for individual, team work and effective communication;
- Safety: Passengers employees, environment and healthy;
- Reliability: Loyalty and Consistency;