Terms & Conditions:
- Passengers holding confirmed tickets can avail this facility using PIA official Website (www.piac.com.pk) and / or PIA Mobile App.
- Currently this facility is available on selective domestic routes (Flights between Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad)
- Time criteria for Web Check-In starts 24 hours before flight departure and closes three hours before departure.
- Customer can also avail the facility of purchasing desired seats with excess baggage / Lounge within the flow of online check-in.
Exit row seats cannot be selected via online Check-In.
- Passenger must bring proof of documents (i.e., original CNIC / Passport) along with the ticket and online-issued boarding pass to verify at PIA Check-in counter and get a physical boarding card before boarding the flight.
- Passenger's Baggage cannot be Checked-In online. For that purpose, passenger(s) have to report to Check-In counter before time.
- Reporting time at airport check-in counter for passengers with baggage is at least 1 hour and 20 minutes and for passengers without baggage is 45 minutes.
- Passengers required special services, cannot avail the facility of online check-in.
- Alternatively, passengers will get their boarding passes issued at the airport web Check-In counter before flight closure time.
- Once the Passenger has checked-in online, he/she is not allowed to cancel, refund, or change his/her travel dates unless the flight is canceled. (Ticket will be non-refundable and non-changeable)
- In case of flight cancellation, refund must be requested to the ticketing source from where ticket has been issued.
- In case of Aircraft change, PIA will try its best to re-accommodate passengers on the same seats but allocation of same seats are not guaranteed.
- In case of Aircraft change Bulkhead Seat will be re-accommodated on Bulkhead Seat and Emergency Exit Seat will be re-accommodate on Emergency Exit Seat.
- Pre-Purchased seat can be reallocated at check-in counter on availability of the same, but it is non-refundable.
Please note that PIA ticket and Online boarding pass is subject to all other terms and conditions of carriage as given above.
Dangerous Goods Notice:
Some Items may endanger the safety of an aircraft or persons on board it. That is why transporting them as hand or checked baggage may be prohibited or restricted. In some cases, a prior approval is needed from the airline.
Items not permitted in hand baggage and checked baggage
Items not permitted in checked baggage
- Electronic cigarettes or electronic smoking devices must be packed in your hand baggage, as it will not be accepted in checked baggage.
- Spare lithium batteries and battery power pack are not accepted in checked baggage.