Updates on Travel Advisories and Requirements due to COVID-19 outbreak
Last updated: 4th Dec 2020
Dear Valued Customers,
Due to the situation of the COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) outbreak globally, our regular international flight operations have been affected. We are working closely with authorities and we aim to gradually return to regular flight operations as soon as circumstances allow.
It is mandatory to provide personal contact information at the time of booking for all flights. Travel requirements and restrictions to your destination countries will be updated here.
TRAVELLING TO PAKISTAN
Prior to travelling to Pakistan, passengers must ensure the following requirements:
1) Countries of travel origin are divided into two categories based on COVID-19 risk assessment determined by Ministry of National Health Services:
- Category A: passengers from these countries do not require RT-PCR test before travelling to Pakistan: (see complete list of countries)
China Saudi Arabia
- Category B: passengers from these countries must provide proof of negative RT-PCR test conducted not more than 96 hours before flight departure. (Children less than 12 years of age, disabled passengers, and international delegations are exempt from the test):
Canada Afghanistan UAE Malaysia Iran Malaysia United Kingdom Kyrgyzstan Gulf Iraq France Thailand
- Category C: passengers arriving from these countries must provide proof of negative RT-PCR test conducted not more than 96 hours before flight departure. Passengers will also be required to undergo a second RT-PCR test upon arrival in Pakistan. (Children less than 12 years of age, disabled passengers, and international delegations are exempt from the test).
2) Download and install PASS TRACK app on smartphone, available on Google and Apple playstores, and add enter personal details within 48 hours before arriving in Pakistan. Alternatively, passengers who do not have a smartphone can enter their details on the web portal: https://passtrack.nitb.gov.pk/login.
As per Ministry of National Health Services, other COVID-19 tests that can be equivalent to RT-PCR tests are also allowed. Complete list available here.
Passengers from Category B countries are also required to add an image-capture of the RT-PCR test result in the app/web portal. A printed copy of the information generated on the app or web portal will be required at the time of check-in for all passengers. Children under 12 years of age, disabled passengers and high-level international delegations are exempted from PCR test and PASS TRACK app registration.
3) Fill in the Personal Declaration of Origin and Health. All passengers are required to fill in this form, and hand it over to the Health Department Staff present at the airport upon arrival.
Updates on travel restrictions and other rules from/to Pakistan due to COVID-19 outbreak can be found here: Travel Updates and Information
Other countries' travel advisories can be found here: Travel Advisories - IATA Travel Centre