4. What should I do if my flight has been cancelled or the scheduled flight time has been changed?
Customers may call PIA Contact Center +92-330-0786-786 for assistance on flights which have either been cancelled or the scheduled flight time has been changed or flight departure is within three hours.
Yes, the mobile version of our website allows you to book flights, check flight schedules, check flight status and more.Our mobile site is a light version of the main website but retains all the core functionality you need when you're on the move or if you simply prefer to get things done from your phone.We also have an app available on Google App Store; you can find it by searching “PIA app” or you may click here to get the app on your mobile. For IOS (Apple App) click here
6. Can I make the booking online and pay at any of the PK Ticket offices?
Yes, you may pay the price at PK Ticket Office, if you desired, however due to ticketing regulations, a different fare may apply if you wish to pay for the tickets at PK Ticket offices. The fares displayed online are for sale and payment made through https://www.piac.com.pk/ only. Customers can also pay later using My Booking link option to purchase the hold booking within the given system time limit.
7. What is the maximum number of travelers for whom I can make an online reservation?
In one online transaction, you can book up to nine (9) passengers, including (6) adults and children in your traveling party as seats will be occupied. Infants are co-related to the number of adults in the traveling party.
9. Can I request special assistance when making my reservation Online?
Yes, we offer special services and meal requests, and you can choose the same from pre-defined dropdown menus on the passenger information page. If you need any further assistance, please contact PIA Call Center.
12. How can I check my ticketing time limit to purchase the temporary web booking?
In order to check the applicable Ticketing Time Limit of your booking, please visit www.piac.com.pk and click My Booking tab and enter your Web Booking Reference (PNR) with last name of one of the passenger(s) and press View Booking, alternatively customers may also call at PIA Contact Center for further assistance.
16. Is it secure to give my personal details and my Credit card information online?
Our site https://www.piac.com.pk/ uses the industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL). The data provided by the customers is maintained under secure/safe environment on PIA servers compliant with PCI/DSS eliminating risk of any kind of disclosure of payment information.
The closed lock sign on the bottom of the browser is an indication that the page is secure. You may also view the same, using the browser security options in the tools/ properties depending on the browser you are using.
19. Can I make an online payment in a currency of my choice?
Yes, you can change the currency of your choice. However, our prices are automatically displayed based on the city of origin you're flying from. For example, if you're in the US, booking a flight from Dubai to Karachi, the price displayed will be in Arab Emirates Dirham (AED).
Please note that your payment provider may apply different exchange rates to the fare displayed on the booking page. There may be additional charges incurred, so please check with your payment provider before making your booking.
20. Why have I have been charged a foreign transaction fee?
21. How can the fare displayed on the currency converter be different from the amount charged by my bank?
While booking online on our website, fares will always be displayed in the currency of the country of origin of your journey. Furthermore, through the Payment Gateway, Pakistan International Airlines would process and receive payment for the exact amount as displayed on the website. Pakistan International Airlines does not charge any additional charges apart from displayed fare.
22. If I need to change the booking dates, what should I do?
PIA proudly presents to our valued customers an online Manage Your Booking - My Booking option through which customers can easily get their tickets amended online with their desired date changes and payment of any applicable charges.
Alternatively, customer can also visit PK Ticket Office for further assistance along with your Passport/CNIC and payment (conditions apply). You may also contact PIA Call Centre for further assistance.
Note: For involuntarily or No-Show changes, customer are requested to please visit PK Ticket Offices.
23. If I got no-show or reservation has been cancelled, can I change or refund the ticket using My Booking ?
Customers, can now easily get refund of their web tickets within 3-5 working days by using online My Booking option.
Alternatively, customers can also get their refund by contacting PIA Contact
27. If I make a temporary web booking of a web discounted flight, can I get the discount if purchases through PK Ticket Offices?
Web discounts are not applicable for temporary online bookings and where ticket purchase is made through PIA Ticket Office. Facilitation charges will apply at PIA Ticket Office in addition to the fares quoted on website for temporary bookings.
29. I am getting an error of Card processing or Payment Processing?
30. What documentation can I use for my expense reports with Web Ticket?
31. For temporarily held bookings, will the booked fare be guaranteed till the time of ticketing?
If the ticket is not instantly purchased on temporarily held booking made from web or mobile, the price may be subjected to revisions in the same RBD/fare class at the time of ticket purchase due to the dynamic nature of airlines' pricing decisions. In such cases, a new level price will be applied to the ticket issued online.
32. What can I do, if online payment fails and Payment Error Worldpay is returned?
Payment Error Worldpay 34 indicates that customer is failing the authentication test of the card issuer and using an incorrect password given by the bank for online purchase. In such event customer may contact the card issuing bank for assistance.
Payment Error Worldpay 5 shows that card issuer has declined the customer payment. Customer may check with bank for assistance.
Payment Error Worldpay 51 & Payment Error Worldpay 61 indicates that the card holder has exceeded his/her withdrawal limit or credit limit. Customer must contact the card issuer bank for assistance.
33. What can I do if online ticket purchase has been unsuccessful and payment got deducted from my bank account?
34. What can a I do if refund amount is not received?