Fare Conditions applicable on travel originating from Canada (Toronto) to Pakistan and to PIA’s International sectors. The charges mentioned apply to each passenger on the itinerary (adult, child and/or infant occupying a seat).
These conditions are applicable on regular fares. Special/promotional fares are for limited time periods and may have different fare conditions. Please note that if more than one fare condition is used to arrive at a fare, the most restrictive condition applies for the itinerary.
Booking Changes and Conditions for Penalties
First change of booking is free if change in booking is made 07 days prior to flight departure.
|TRAVELLING FROM TORONTO TO PAKISTAN|
|Booking Changes (Before Departure)||CAD 200|
|Booking Changes (After Departure)/ No-show||CAD 300|
|TRAVELLING FROM PAKISTAN TO TORONTO|
|Booking Changes (Before Departure)||PKR 10,000|
|Booking Changes (After Departure)/ No-show||PKR 10,000|
One stopover is free of charge. Each subsequent stopover will be charged:
- CAD 100 for adult/child, for travel from Canada to Pakistan
- PKR 10,000 for adult/child, for travel from Pakistan to Canada
- Penalty applies per adult and child, infant occupying a seat.
- No-Show charges will apply after flight departure.
- Charge(s)/Penalty (ies) shall be levied in addition to any applicable difference of fare that may be due to change of seasonality, class of travel or any other reason.
- Refund is not allowed if flight coupons are utilized out of sequence.
- No charge/penalty apply in case of death of/ medical illness of passenger (official documents/ medical certificate required)
- In case a passenger is no-show and require a refund/change of booking then only one penalty/charge, whichever is higher, will be applicable.
- Failure to occupy a reserved seat on any segment of the itinerary may result in cancellation of all subsequent segments.
- Change of booking charges on international tickets will not be applicable in case of any change in reservation on domestic sector within Pakistan.
- No partial refund is allowed except for those interline tickets where only the first interline leg of the journey (i.e.; within Canada or up till Europe) has been used. In all such cases, the full add-on amount (corresponding to the used Interlineable class of travel) and all applicable (i.e. Interlineable) taxes should be deducted before refunding passenger.
- No partial refund is allowed for interline itineraries where any PIA leg has been used.
Baggage Allowance and Excess Baggage Charges
|TRAVEL FROM TORONTO TO PAKISTAN|
|Class of Travel||Free Baggage Allowance||Excess Baggage charges per KG|
|Economy||02 PCS/ 28KG each||CAD 250|
|Executive Economy||02 PCS/ 32KG each||CAD 250|
|TRAVEL FROM PAKISTAN TO TORONTO|
|Class of Travel||Free Baggage Allowance||Excess Baggage charges per piece|
|Economy||02 PCS/ 28KG each||PKR 20,000|
|Executive Economy||02 PCS/ 32KG each||PKR 20,000|