Fare Conditions applicable on travel originating from Oman (Muscat) to Pakistan and to PIA’s International sectors. The charges mentioned apply to each passenger on the itinerary (adult, child and/or infant occupying a seat).
These conditions are applicable on regular fares. Special/promotional fares are for limited time periods and may have different fare conditions. Please note that if more than one fare condition is used to arrive at a fare, the most restrictive condition applies for the itinerary.
Booking Changes and Conditions for Penalties
|Economy Class: First change of booking is free in either direction if change is made 07 days prior to flight departure.
Executive Economy Class: Two changes of booking are free in either direction if change is made 72 hrs prior to flight departure.
|Booking Changes (Before Departure)||OMR 10|
|Booking Changes (After Departure)/ No-show||OMR 20|
|Booking Changes (Before Departure)||OMR 6|
|Booking Changes (After Departure)/ No-show||OMR 10|
|*(In case of partially used ticket, above mentioned refund charges shall apply after deduction of applicable one-way fare)|
One stopover is free in either direction of travel. Any subsequent stopover will be charged @ USD 70 for adult/child (infant with no seat exempted)
- Penalty applies per adult and child, infant occupying a seat.
- No-Show charges will apply after flight departure.
- Charge(s)/Penalty (ies) shall be levied in addition to any applicable difference of fare that may be due to change of seasonality, class of travel or any other reason.
- Refund is not allowed if flight coupons are utilized out of sequence.
- No charge/penalty apply in case of death of/ medical illness of passenger (official documents/ medical certificate required)
- In case a passenger is no-show and require a refund/change of booking then only one penalty/charge, whichever is higher, will be applicable.
- Failure to occupy a reserved seat on any segment of the itinerary may result in cancellation of all subsequent segments.
- Change of booking charges on international tickets will not be applicable in case of any change in reservation on domestic sector within Pakistan.
|Route||Economy Class||Executive Economy Class||Excess Baggage charges per KG|
|From Muscat to Gwadar/Turbat||20 KG||30 KG||OMR 6|
|From Muscat to Rest of Pakistan||30 KG||40 KG||OMR 6|
|From Muscat to Pakistan (Nil Baggage Fare)||Only hand carry 07KG||Only hand carry 07KG||OMR 6|
|From Muscat to Points other than Pakistan (unless otherwise specified)||30 KG||40 KG||OMR 6|