Fare Conditions applicable on travel originating from Oman (Muscat) to Pakistan and to PIA’s International sectors. The charges mentioned apply to each passenger on the itinerary (adult, child and/or infant occupying a seat).
These conditions are applicable on regular fares. Special/promotional fares are for limited time periods and may have different fare conditions. Please note that if more than one fare condition is used to arrive at a fare, the most restrictive condition applies for the itinerary.
Booking Changes and Conditions for Penalties
|Economy Class: First change of booking is free of cost in either direction 07 days prior to flight departure. Else below charges will apply.
Executive Economy Class: : One change of booking is free of cost in each direction 07 days prior to flight departure. Else below charges will apply.
Business Class: Two changes are free of cost, if change is requested 72hrs before the ticketed flight.
Subsequently and/or any change within 07days of the ticketed flight segment COB/ Refund/ No show charges will be as under:
|LEAN / HIGH SEASON|
|Booking Changes (Before Departure)||OMR 10|
|No-Show Charges||OMR 15|
|*(In case of partially used ticket, above mentioned refund charges shall apply after deduction of applicable one-way fare)|
One stopover is free (May be availed either on Inbound or Outbound leg). Any subsequent stopover will be charged @ USD50 for adult/child (infant with no seat exempted), Child discount doesn't apply on stopover surcharge.
- Penalty applies per adult and child, infant occupying a seat.
- No-Show charges will apply after flight departure.
- Charge(s)/Penalty (ies) shall be levied in addition to any applicable difference of fare that may be due to change of seasonality, class of travel or any other reason.
- Refund is not allowed if flight coupons are utilized out of sequence.
- No charge/penalty apply in case of death of/ medical illness of passenger (official documents/ medical certificate required)
- In case a passenger is no-show and require a refund/change of booking then only one penalty/charge, whichever is higher, will be applicable.
- Failure to occupy a reserved seat on any segment of the itinerary may result in cancellation of all subsequent segments.
- Change of booking charges on international tickets will not be applicable in case of any change in reservation on domestic sector within Pakistan.
- Ex-International Fare Rules will apply.
- Above fares are valid for sale effective immediately or as & when appearing in the system after 05 days of approval till further change.
- For Flights operated by ATR-42/72, FBA throughout the year shall be 20 KGS, applicable till final destination, without exception.
- Fare Validity: Apart from RBDs C/P/Y (which will have 1 year validity) all other fare classes shown shall have validity of 6 months.
|Route||Economy Class||Executive Economy Class||Excess Baggage charges per KG|
|From Muscat to Gwadar/Turbat||20 KG/ 01 PC||N/A||OMR 5|
|From Muscat to Rest of Pakistan||30 KG/ 01 PC||35 KG/ 02 PC||OMR 5|
|From Muscat to Pakistan (Nil Baggage Fare)||Only hand carry 07 KG||Only hand carry 07 KG||OMR 5|
|From Muscat to all online 6 Freedom points||30 KG/ 01 PC||35 KG/ 02 PC||OMR 5|
|From Muscat to Pakistan (Infant)||10 KG||10 KG||OMR 5|